- Write a Review
Fits inside the sound hole.
Rimpitch-C expands upon KORG’s innovative Rimpitch tuner by adding chromatic functionality. By attaching the tuner inside the sound hole of your acoustic guitar, you can casually observe the tuning meter at an incredibly convenient viewing angle. With a broad detection range and a calibration function, this model allows accurate and discrete tuning in a wide variety of performance environments. The Rimpitch-C is the ideal choice for acoustic guitarists who require a more flexible tuning option.
- Support for chromatic tuning, a broad detection range, and a calibration function.
- Attaches to the inside of your guitar’s soundhole, making for an incredibly convenient viewing angle
- Fits a variety of acoustic guitars
- Piezo pickup rapidly and accurately detects the sound
- Ultra-bright LED for excellent visibility
Keep you yourself tuned up. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.