- Product 702120
Korg TRITON EXB-MOSS DSP Synthesizer Board
- Write a Review
Expand your hit-producing TRITON by installing the ultimate DSP tone generator. The Korg TRITON EXB-MOSS DSP Synthesizer Board has the 13-oscillator,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Add a whole new synth to your TRITON!
Expand your hit-producing TRITON by installing the ultimate DSP tone generator. The Korg TRITON EXB-MOSS DSP Synthesizer Board has the 13-oscillator, 6-voice MOSS tone generator featured on the Z1. It lets you use all synthesis methods: PCM, analog, variable phrase modulation, and physical modeling”all on a single instrument. When the MOSS tone generator is installed, 128 MOSS programs are added. You can create combination programs that use multiple MOSS timbres together with your other TRITON sounds.
The MOSS sound generator consists of Voice, EG and LFO sections. The voice section contains 2 powerful oscillator blocks OSC1/OSC2 which let you combine up to 2 of 13 types of oscillator algorithms (resonance, organ model, electric piano model, standard, ring modulation, VPM, brass model, reed model, and more), a sub oscillator, and a noise generator. The voice section also contains a filter block featuring 2 multimode filters that cover the range from analog synth sounds to complex sounds such as the body resonance of violin or guitar, or even human voice. To this are added 5 EG units and 4 LFO units, providing a rich variety of tonal and pitch changes for each voice.
- Multi-Oscillator Synthesis System (MOSS)
- PCM, analog, VPM (variable phase modulation), and physical modeling
- 13 operators
- 6 voices
- Adds 128 new MOSS programs
Don't let the F Bank go to waste! Add the MOSS board to your order today!
- Sound Source: 6 voices, 2 oscillators (max.)
- Sub oscillator and noise generator
- Oscillator types: 13 (standard, ring modulation, cross modulation, oscillator sync, VPM (Variable Phase Modulation), comb filter oscillator, resonance oscillator, organ model, electric piano model, brass model, reed model, plucked string model, bowed string model)
- Programs: 128