- #J23270 000000000 J23270000000000
LaBella 20PL Jazz Flats Stainless Steel Flat Wound Light Electric Guitar Strings
- Write a Review
Developed in 1940 by La Bella, these strings were initially manufactured for the original hollow-body jazz guitars and continue to be best-sellers fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top-notch stainless steel flat wound strings that are built to last.
Developed in 1940 by La Bella, these strings were initially manufactured for the original hollow-body jazz guitars and continue to be best-sellers for jazz guitars today. With a high-magnetic content for increased electronic output, their smooth surface eliminates finger noise and string squeaks. Flat Wound Stainless sets have a very bright sound, a smooth feel and a long-playing life.
- Stainless steel flat wound
- Hand-polished for extra smooth surface
- Jazz guitar strings (not suitable for Fender Stratocaster or Gibson Les Paul scale lengths)
- Made in the USA with American wire
- Packaged using MAP Technology (Modified Atmosphere Packaging) to prevent tarnishing and ensure freshness
Order these strings today to freshen up your guitar's tone.