- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Need Help? Call our Gear Heads at 800-449-9128Private Reserve Guitars 866-926-1923
Need Help? Call our Gear Heads at 800-449-9128
Collect the technical data and tube parameters you need from your DV Mark amps/combos with this handy controller.
The DVM Controller allows you to monitor your amp/combo's health anywhere and anytime. It's powered directly by the amp through the RJ45 cable, and therefore doesn't need an external power supply.
The DVM Controller provides the following data:
- Automatic recognition of the amp model and ATSC version
- Bias reading of the power tubes
- Power supply voltage and anodic voltage of the power tubes
- Anodic voltage of the drive tube
- The working time of the unit: while on the “Working Time” page you can reset the working time to zero (for example after you've changed the tubes) simply by pushing the ENTER button.
- The amp's number of on/off cycles
- Output power (when connected to amps/combos that feature the CPC, you'll see your CPC output power setting displayed in real time)
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.