- #H92437 000000000 H92437000000000
Mogami WG2932 Bulk 8PR Multipair Snake Cable Black (Sold Per Ft)
- Write a Review
Mogami multicore cables are designed for the highest level of audio performance and feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
High-quality snake cable.
Mogami multicore cables are designed for the highest level of audio performance and feature superb electrical and mechanical characteristics while remaining compact, superflexible and easy to use. WG2932 is an 8-channel cable with individually twisted shielded pairs.
- Individually twisted shielded pairs, 8-channel
- XLPE (Cross Linked Polyethylene) insulation provides superb electrical characteristics and will not melt or shrink back during soldering
- Rugged and flexible construction that is easy to handle, even at temperatures down to -20C (-4F)
- Easy cable identification system
- Channel numbers are printed and underlined on each core jacket to ensure correct identification, regardless of which end is stripped
- Outer jackets of each pair are color-coded by standard resistor color code, allowing quick identification of conductor pairs
- Inner conductors are also color-coded based on the international standard resistor color code
- Each pair is color-coded by jacket and conductor color combination
- Each channel has a drain wire and served (spiral) bare copper shield
- The drain wire simplify termination and can be crimped by the same size contact as the inner conductor pair
- CL2 rated version available
- Conductor size of CL2 rated version is thicker #25AWG so that it is also recommended for rugged application and firm and easier crimp terminal connector wiring as well as NEC fire regulation requirement
- Ov. Dia. (Approx. mm): 11.5(0.453")
- Jacket Thickness (Approx. mm): 1.2(0.047")
- Weight (kg/100m) (kg/328Ft): 18
Get your act togther with the right snake. Order today