- Product 502214
Monster Cable Bass Instrument Cable (No-Frills Packaging)
- Write a Review
This Monster Cable bass instrument cable features multi-gauge Time Correct windings with special dielectrics and ultra-dense shielding deliver smooth...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Same Monster Cable-quality in simplified packaging for monster savings.
This Monster Cable bass instrument cable features multi-gauge Time Correct windings with special dielectrics and ultra-dense shielding deliver smooth, powerful low end. Ordinary instrument cables can rob your bass guitar of its fundamental low-end punch because they're not made to meet the specific needs of today's bassist. Monster bass cable is designed specifically for bass guitar. Dual heavy-gauge bass conductors and patented multiple-gauge wire networks deliver extended low-end frequency response and wide dynamic range. Patented MicroFiber dielectric provides quick transients and full harmonics, while dense shielding reduces interference and hum. The smart, no-frills packaging means less waste for a guilt-free conscience.
- 2 thick bass conductors improve voltage and current transmission for maximum punch and an extended low end.
- MicroFiber inner dielectric provides better isolation of magnetic fields for improved harmonic detail
- 95% coverage copper braided shield rejects RFI and EMI for a lower noise floor and increased resolution
- IsoTec vibration isolation technology further reduces handling noise
- Extra-flexible Duraflex outer jacket for superior reliability and cut resistance
- 24k hard gold-plated 1/4" connectors with collar strain relief are durable and corrosion-resistant
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Monster Legacy Bass Instrument Cable (No-Frills Packaging):
I got this the other day cause it was pretty cheap for a monster cable. i really didn't know what to expect. i can really tell there is extra low end. one thing i did notice is that is does take away some from the high end so if you really need that then this would be no good. i had a little too much from the my strings poppin on my fret when i didn't want them to. this cable really gives me the punch i am lookin for. but if you like the soma slap. it still pulls through when YOU want it too.