- Product 502216
Monster Cable Keyboard Instrument Cable (No-Frills Packaging)
- Write a Review
Monster keyboard instrument cable features advanced technologies including low-noise SingleHelix construction, and MicroFiber dielectric which delive...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Same Monster Cable-quality in simplified packaging for monster savings.
Monster keyboard instrument cable features advanced technologies including low-noise SingleHelix construction, and MicroFiber dielectric which delivers a full rich tonal quality and maintains the phase integrity and frequency balance of your keyboard's signal”even over long lengths. Ordinary wire can promote unwanted interference and a thinner, more one dimensional sound, causing you to lose some of the sonic possibilities a keyboard can offer, with Monster keyboard cable you can be sure you're getting it all. The smart, no-frills packaging means less waste for a guilt-free conscience.
- Specially designed conductor layering in multiple helical bundles for improved high frequency signal alignment
- Multiple-gauge high- and low-frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction.
- MicroFiber dielectric core for accurate lows and extended frequency response
- Dense copper braid for maximum protection from EMI
- IsoTec vibration isolation technology eliminates cable microphonics
- 24k hard gold-plated contact 1/4" connectors increase conductivity and resist corrosion
- Ergonomically contoured, heavy-duty body shell is easier to grab and offers hassle-free insertion and removal every time