- Product 331662
Monster Cable Studio Pro 1000 Right-Angle Instrument Cable
- Write a Review
This is it: the reference instrument cable used by top artists, award-winning engineers and producers to deliver every nuance of timbre and tonality ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
This is it: the reference instrument cable used by top artists, award-winning engineers and producers to deliver every nuance of timbre and tonality during performances and recording sessions. Studio Pro 1000 features Monster's top cable technologies including 3-way Bandwidth Balanced construction, patented MicroFiber dielectric and Time Correct multiple gauge high, mid, and low frequency wire networks for extremely accurate sonic reproduction. When you're ready to capture your music with ultimate clarity, detail, and depth . . . you're ready for Studio Pro 1000. The Studio Pro 1000 is 8 inches long.
- Multiple gauge high- and low-frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction
- MicroFiber dielectric-wrapped wire networks for the fastest transients, maximum clarity, definition and presence
- MultiTwist impedance-balanced construction for maximum signal transfer and noise rejection
- Double shielded with 97% coverage copper braid and carbon-infused dielectric for superior noise rejection
- 24k gold-plated contact, heavy-duty, high-current connectors are durable and corrosion resistant
- Ergonomically contoured, heavy-duty body shell is easier to grab and offers hassle-free insertion and removal every time