- Product 330028
Monster Cable StudioLink 1/4" to RCA Interconnect
- Write a Review
Monster Studiolink Interconnect Cables are designed to meet critical studio demands where the cables connecting your components can be the weakest li...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Monster Studiolink Interconnect Cables are designed to meet critical studio demands where the cables connecting your components can be the weakest link in your signal chain. Two multiple-gauge Bandwidth Balanced wire networks preserve clarity and presence, and patented Time Correct windings provide a phase-accurate, open soundstage with precise imaging, tight bass and smooth highs. Studiolink's durable jacket is ultra-flexible for use in tight spots and holds up after years of use. High quality, 24k gold-plated contact RCAs, 1/4plugs or NeutrikXLR connectors provide optimal signal transfer in several configurations. Grab a Studiolink cable today and discover a high performance connection.
- Precision wound Time Correct construction provides extremely accurate musical reproduction
- Two easily distinguishable colors (blue and black) for quick assignment identification
- Open soundstage, precise imaging, tight bass and smooth highs
- Multiple gauge high and low frequency wire networks for accurate, natural sound reproduction
- Gold plated RCA connectors or 24k hard gold-plated contact 1/4" connectors in several configurations
- Ultra-flexible, durable jacket for ease of use and prolonged life
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Exactly As Described
- Good Quality
- Great Quality Non Stiff
- Improves Sound
- Shipped fast
Comments about Monster Legacy StudioLink 1/4" to RCA Interconnect:
I use this for my portable recording unit. It's functional and i can tell the quality difference in the sound right away compared to lower brand cables. There's no crackle or pops in the cable if you move it around and it eliminates hiss.