- #180018 000016000 180018000016000
Monster Power PowerCenter PRO 200
- Write a Review
The Monster Cable PowerCenter Pro 200 is an ultra compact power center with clean power filtering and surge guard to protect your music gear from har...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Can't plug into the main power conditioner? This two-component surge protection unit is the answer.
The Monster Cable PowerCenter Pro 200 is an ultra compact power center with clean power filtering and surge guard to protect your music gear from harmful surges and maximize performance. While most live and studio systems incorporate power conditioning for main components and gear, equipment located a distance away may plug into other outlets, potentially wreaking havoc on your sound. You need to protect and optimize AC power for all of your musical equipment. The Pro 200 is perfect for musical instruments and recording gear located away from the main power conditioning area. It features the same technology found in many of Monster's rack mounted, full-sized Pro PowerCenters, in a unit that's small enough to take anywhere!
- Clean Power Stage 1 filtering reduces AC power line noise for improved audio performance
- Dual Mode Plus advanced surge protection features audible alarm and AC power disconnect circuitry for complete protection
- Ultra-compact design with 2 protected AC outlets easily packs for travel to the studio or concert
- 2 LED indicators confirm when SurgeGuard surge protection is activated and when external AC wiring is properly grounded
- Protects against surges up to 1,110 joules
- Dimensions: 8-3/4"H x 45/8"W x 2-5/8"D
- Weight: 0.54lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Monster Power PowerCenter PRO 200:
Great alternative for the price if you don't want to buy an expexsive rack mount power conditioner, this thing does a descent job.
It plugs into a wall power socket or in the very end of a power strip. It will let you know if the ground is good or if it is open.
Seems pretty sturdy even though it is plastic. Have been giging with it for a couple of years now and it has never let me down. Provides clean signal. I have an old fender tube amp and it keeps the noise at bay.
Great value for the price.