The Moog MP-201 Pedal is a programmable four channel Control Voltage and MIDI foot pedal controller. It has four analog control outputs, MIDI In & Out and USB connectivity (MIDI over USB). It can transmit controller information on up to 4 MIDI channels and Control Voltages (CV) outputs simultaneously.
Each CV output can be programmed individually on the Moog Multi Pedal. Signals can be controlled by the analog control voltages on the foot pedal with +/-5V limits, LFO waveforms or GATE voltages (0V=Off,+5V=ON). In addition, each channel can output MIDI Control Commands over specified MIDI channels simultaneously with the analog CV outputs.
- Output Signals:
- LFO of user programmed RATE, AMOUNT and WAVEFORM (triangle, square, sawtooth, ramp and sample & hold)
- A random NOISE CV
- The footpedal voltage with user selected heel and toe voltages (including reverse action)
- Preset Voltage levels
- LFO signals are scalable and can be synced to MIDI clock, tap tempo, each other, or free-running.
- Modes of operation:
- Single Channel Mode uses the footswitches to select programs, channels, turn on/off channels, select tap tempo function, enter tap tempo.
- Quad Channel Mode turns channels 1-4 on/off with footswitches 1-4 and uses the footpedal as an expression pedal for channels 1 to 4 simultaneously.
- Preset Mode defines the user programmable presets. A collection of 4 programmed channels is a preset and there are 100 editable presets.
- Edit Mode programs the preset mode.
- Utilities Mode accesses the utilities menu for non-preset related functions (SysEx Dump, Upgrade firmware, Factory Restore, Footpedal Calibration, etc…)
- Multipedal Control Elements:
- Optical "Gas Pedal" style foot controller
- 4 footswitches (momentary)
- 4 LEDs, 1 for each footswitch.16x2 character LCD (Gray Background, transflective, white LED backlight)
- Rotary Encoder with push switch (VALUE, CURSOR)
- 2 Momentary switches near LCD / Encoder (EDIT, STORE)
- Rear Panel Connections:
- 1- USB Port (MIDI over USB)
- 1 - MIDI In (DIN connector)
- 1 - MIDI Out (DIN connectors)
- 4 - CV (Control Voltage) Out 1⁄4" connectors (selectable between -5V to 5V or 0V to 5V)
- Power in (wall mount power supply included)