- Product 712798
Musician's Gear Microphone Boom Pole
- Write a Review
Musician's Gear crafts the handheld microphone boom pole for durability and dependable service. The black mic pole is great solution for ENG, EFP and...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A handheld boom pole that's ideal for broadcasting, news casting, film/TV/video productions, school plays, and many field applications.
Musician's Gear crafts the handheld microphone boom pole for durability and dependable service. The black mic pole is great solution for ENG, EFP and other field-recording applications. Machined from sturdy and lightweight aluminum, you can mount your microphone securely to the pole and follow your sound source with ease. Three telescoping rods using a twist-and-lock system create quick simple and efficient settings that extend the boom pole's length from 3.1' to 8.1'.
- Adjustable length: 3.1-8.1'
- All-aluminum construction
- Standard 27 - 5/8" threads with solid brass male end and 16 internal 3/8" threads
- Ergonomically spaced and comfortable EVA rubber handgrips: 1 fixed handgrip at base of pole and 1 slidable handgrip allowing for custom set-ups
- Three telescopic rods extend the boom length from 3.1-8.1'
- Length settings lock and unlock using a twist-and-lock system
- Manufacturer's model number: MBP7000B
- Weight: 0.95 lb.
Get your mic all the way up to the source when you order this handy, handheld mic boom pole today.