- 501268 000323000 501268000323000
Namba Gear Big Namba Studio Backpack 17"
- Write a Review
The Namba Gear Big Namba Studio Backpack was created by a design team of musicians and DJs to give you the optimum way to carry your laptop mobile st...Read More
The Namba Gear Big Namba Studio Backpack was created by a design team of musicians and DJs to give you the optimum way to carry your laptop mobile studio. Also great for the computer DJ who needs to bring a large control surface and uses up to a 17" laptop computer. The Big Namba backpack's construction detail and the extremely high-grade 1680D poly nylon materials from which it is crafted make this a truly high-performance gig bag.
Designed for security, the Big Namba backpack's many musician-friendly features separate it from the other bags: extremely long lockable zippers and unsnappable hinges for easier packing, a cable management system, a special material that wicks moisture away from your back, and even a secret stash pocket (for your iLoks and other valuables).
Ample storage and musician-designed features for the traveling DJ.
- Chest Strap - secure backpack from falls
- Back Material Wicks Moisture - control shirt stains
- Convenient Carry Handle - easy lift and carry
- Holds 17" Laptop Computer - take your studio with you
- Holds 12" Vinyls & Audio Devices - transport and protect your mobile studio
- Huge Controller Space - holds most 25-key MIDI controllers & computer DJ controllers
- Controller Space Unhinges & Lays Flat - easy loading
- Removable Padded Divider - flexible usage for other applications
- High-Performance, Semi-Rigid Foam Construction - superior high-quality ballistic 1680D/PVC poly nylon material
- Cable Management System - easily organize your cable cluster
Get the gear designed for and by musicians — order the Big Namba today.
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Carry
- Good Protection
Comments about Namba Gear Big Namba Studio Backpack 17":
This backpack works great!! It fits my laptop, Propellar Head Balance, 2 sets of headphones, all my cables and my 24 Key Axiom.