- Product 580315
Node Chromatic Strobe Tuner
- Write a Review
The Node Model 8001 chromatic tuner offers professional-level, 12-wheel (one strobe per scale note) strobe tuning at an incredibly affordable price. ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A pro tuner with a streamlined interface and amazing accuracy.
The Node Model 8001 chromatic tuner offers professional-level, 12-wheel (one strobe per scale note) strobe tuning at an incredibly affordable price. A streamlined interface allows quick-and-easy viewing of individual notes with its bright, backlit display.
Distributed by Peterson, the Node 8001 offers another perspective in strobe tuning. Scaled down and as compact as can be, the Node brings an easy to use interface to a complex process, with rivaling accuracy.
The 8001 is a fully analog chromatic tuner, with all of the controls taking place in one general location. The control center is focused around the large Rotary Vernier dial for quick adjustment. Around the wheel there are adjustments for calibration, and concert pitch.
- Full 7-octave range
- Easy-to-use interface
- Compact footprint
- On-board mic
- Bright display
- A49 pitch (Hz): 435 - 445
- Range of Pitch Deviation: -50 to +50 cents
- Tuning Range: 7 Octaves (C4 32.7Hz to B87 3,951.09Hz)
- Accuracy: A: 0.00%, B: 0.01%, Other Notes: within 0.04%
- Dimensions and Weight: 15" W x 4.7" H x 8" D (380mm x 120mm x 205mm); Approximately 12.8 lb.
- Power Source: AC adaptor (Input AC100V to 240V)
- Power Consumption: 24W (Max)