- Write a Review
For two turntables in battle position and a 10" width mixer with gliding platform for more.
To keep up the evolution of the modern DJ, Odyssey has created Remixer Glide Style Series DJ coffins, including the FZGSPBM10W. Like the rest of the series, it features a full width glide platform to place your laptop and other controllers, while the bottom of the case fits two turntables in battle position with a 10" width mixer. With digital vinyl software such as Serato, TRAKTOR Scratch, and Ableton, more DJs have gone through the transition from beatmixer turntablist to full-on remixer/producer. The availability of so many affordable remixing tools such as MIDI keyboards and controllers to laptops and iPADs, have made cases like the Odyssey FZGSPBM10W a necessity.
Besides Odyssey's patented laptop platform, which glides forward and backward over the mixer and turntables, the FZGSPBM10W also includes rugged, built-in wheels, heavy-duty spring loaded latches, stacking ball corners, and a removable front access panel. Cabling is clean and easy through convenient access ports throughout the coffin. The FZGSPBM10W accommodate Technics as well as Numark and Stanton turntables.
For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
- Patented full-width glide platform
- Heavy-duty ball corners
- Built-in corner roller wheels for easy transport
- Removable front mixer V-Cut panel
- Rear and bottom cable ports
- Recessed handle and latches
- Mixer and turntable ventilation pits
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Turntable wells hold turntables with width of 15", depth up to 18"
- Mixer well holds mixers with a width from 8.75" to 10.25" and depth up to 14" and 3.25" tall
Get a case that is both functional and protective when not in use. Order today!
FZGSPBM10W Remixer Turntable DJ Coffin Case 10"
- Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 47.25"W x 10.5"H x 24.25"D
Approximate Weight: 56lb.