- Write a Review
Holds two turntables in battle position and a 12" width mixer as well as gliding platform for laptop, and more.
With digital vinyl software such as Serato, TRAKTOR Scratch, and Ableton, the modern DJs is more of a remix producer than just a beatmixer. To accommodate, Odyssey created the Remixer Glide Style Series DJ coffin case line, which includes the FZGSP10CDJW. The availability of so many affordable remixing tools such as MIDI keyboards and controllers to laptops and iPADs, have made cases like this a necessity. It can handle two large format tabletop CD/Digital Media players as well as a 12" wide mixer below with your laptop and plenty of room for other controllers above.
The FZGSP10CDJWfeatures Odyssey's patented laptop platform that glides forward and backward over the mixer and turntables. It also includes rugged, built-in wheels, heavy-duty spring loaded latches, stacking ball corners, and a removable front access panel. Cabling is clean and easy through convenient access ports throughout the coffin.
For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
- Patented full-width glide platform
- Built-in corner roller wheels for easy transport
- Heavy-duty ball corners
- Removable front mixer V-Cut panel
- Rear and bottom cable ports
- Recessed handle and latches
- Mixer and turntable ventilation pits
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Turntable wells hold turntables with width of 15" and depth up to 18"
- Mixer well holds mixers with a width of up to 12.50 " and depth up to 21.5" and 3.25" tall
Not just a case, but a place to set up your rig for live gigs. Order today!
FZGSPBM12W Remixer Turntable DJ Coffin Case
- Approximate Dimensions (exterior): 49.5"W x 10.5"H x 24.25"D
Approximate Weight: 58lb.