- Product 450413
On-Stage Stands SMS6000-P Near-Field Monitor Stand (Pair)
- Write a Review
These monitor stands from On-Stage Stands is designed with home and project recording studios in mind. Their height adjusts for listening while sitti...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Two monitor stands for the price of one!
These monitor stands from On-Stage Stands is designed with home and project recording studios in mind. Their height adjusts for listening while sitting or standing and lock in place with a security pin. Three removable leveling spikes on the bottom of the bases keep these near-field monitor stands stable on any carpeted surface. The stands break down into three pieces for easy storage and travel.
- 9-1/2" square platform with 1mm thick non-slip pad
- Height adjusts from 36-1/2" to 54" with line-it-up pin-locking positions every 4"
- Wire holder keeps wires untangled and flush with stand
- 18" Base with three leveling spikes keeps this stand stable on carpeted surfaces
- The clutch and locking security pin on this stand make height adjustments quick and easy
- These features also ensure that the stand and your equipment are safe and secure
SMS6000-P Near-Field Monitor Stand (Pair)
- Applications: large heavy-duty speakers
- Height Adj.: 36-1/2" to 54"
- Weight Capacity: 90 lbs.
- Platform: 9-1/2" square platform with 1mm-thick non-slip pad
- Base spread: 18"
- Construction: steel
- Color: black powder coat finish
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I highly Recommend this for any monitors that are a little on the big side. These holds my KRK RP5's just perfectly with room to spare. The build is very good, with the stands being very strong. These stands a beefy, not skimpy like some of the other ones that I have seen. There is a clip you can use for cable management, as well as a key and knob to hold the stand in place if you was to raise it. It also comes with 2 different floor feet, one for the carpet, and the other for a hard flat surface. These stands is some of the best that I have worked with and are very well built. A nice addition to any studio.