- H85959 000000000 H85959000000000
Orange County Drum & Percussion Single Bass Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
This Single Bass Pedal from Orange County Drums and Percussion is a full-featured piece of hardware with a bevy of standard features. The pedal inclu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A responsive and heavy-set kick pedal for classic backbeats.
This Single Bass Pedal from Orange County Drums and Percussion is a full-featured piece of hardware with a bevy of standard features. The pedal includes a double-chain cam drive for quick response, a dual-sided and self-correcting beater, a sturdy rocker pedal plate and several other features.
Double Chain Cam Drive for solid and responsive feel
Dual side self aligning beater with memory set
Fixed rocker pedal plate for stability
Side tension hoop clamp for easy reach and solid hold
Custom-style gear at a yeoman's cost. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.