Oyaide Electric is a Japanese based company that takes pride in manufacturing high-quality cables and components. The Oyaide d+ USB Cable series are high-quality USB cables geared for computer based music production and digital DJ systems. Now with the increasing number of DJs that are performing live with their laptops and digital DJ systems like SCRATCH and TRAKTOR, this is the perfect time to address stability in these systems.
One major factor is the link between computer and interface. Poor-quality cables can cause fatal trouble such as sound interruption or completely fail altogether. Oyaide cables provide the reliability you need when performing live or working in the studio. The d+ USB cable series was designed to provide DJs and artists with high-quality sound by delivering clean, safe, and fast data transfers. The unique flat cable design prevents the signal loss caused by cable bend, change of impedance and electrostatic capacitance, while the carefully adjusted impedance matching and improved connection contacts help provide a smooth and lossless data transmission.
High-quality USB cables for next-generation digital sound systems.
- 24K gold plated bronze alloy terminals
- Innovative flat cable design helps prevent signal loss
- Increases stability in both mobile and studio USB audio systems
- Made from select high-quality materials
Don’t be caught with transmission losses, order the d+ USB series cables today.
Neo d+ Series Class B USB Cable
- Conductor: Silver plated OFC (Oxygen Free Copper)
- Structure: Flat (Inverted concentric structure)
- Shield: Double shielding（tin plated wire + alminum tape）
- Insulator: Polyolefin
- Sheath: PVC (PolyVinyl Chloride)
- Connectors: USB Type A-USB Type B
- Terminals: 24K gold plated bronze alloy
- Body: PBT + Glass Fiber 30%
- Line up
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Improves Clarity
- Improves Sound
- Improves Tones
- Audio Interface Hookup
- Home Studio Recording
- Professional Recording
Comments about Oyaide Neo d+ Series Class B USB Cable:
In a word this thing works, it will improve the sound coming from an audio interface to a computer DAW. It took having a bad USB Cable on my interface to discover what a difference the cable makes. Remember this any weak link in your signal chain negates any quality elsewhere in the signal chain. A boutique microphone will only sound as good as the connection made at the end.