- 712896 000000000 712896000000000
PDP by DW 500 Series Single Kick-Drum Pedal
- Write a Review
The PDP 500 Series Single Kick-Drum Pedal is equipped with a dual-chain-drive, offset cam, auxiliary side base plate, and a side-adjustable toe clamp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable, yet adjustable kick pedal for the beginning drummer.
The PDP 500 Series Single Kick-Drum Pedal is equipped with a dual-chain-drive, offset cam, auxiliary side base plate, and a side-adjustable toe clamp. The drum pedal has a 2-way beater ball so you can pick the correct beater surface for your playing style.
Auxiliary side base plate
Side-adjustable toe clamp
2-way beater ball
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- Difficult To Use
Comments about PDP by DW 500 Series Single Kick-Drum Pedal:
This is a well built bass pedal with decent pedal action. I bought it as a practice pedal and backup. The only problem I see is that it requires a drum key to attach it to the bass drum hoop. This isn't a problem if you set it and forget but if you're a gigging musician this can be a pain in the, you know what. Also, and I know why many bass pedal makers don't do this, it doesn't have a toe stop. I prefer a toe stop so my foot doesn't slide into the chain. I just don't know why most manufacturers don't have this on their pedals. It's such a simple feature that really makes a difference.