- Product 500352
Pearl C70W/CK Cymbal Stand
- Write a Review
Pearl's C70W/CK Cymbal Stand is lightweight and features an exclusive low-profile, flush-base design that is convertible into a traditional tripod ba...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Versatility and maximum stability — even in unfamiliar territory.
Pearl's C70W/CK Cymbal Stand is lightweight and features an exclusive low-profile, flush-base design that is convertible into a traditional tripod base. The C70W/CK stand employs a gear tilter and is specifically designed to be lightweight and highly portable.
- Super-stable gear tilter provides accurate cymbal positioning.
- The tilter features the patented Reversible Cymbal Seat Cup that floats for free movement or locks for rattle-free performance for recording
- UltraGrip wingnuts and wingbolts feature ergonomic handles with notches, allowing drumsticks to be used for loosening if needed.
- Extra-tall, die-cast pipe joints provide greater surface area for an unrelenting grip
- Stop Locks assure rock-solid performance and repeatable set-ups
- Industrially designed nylon bushings inside the tubes prevent metal-to-metal contact for rattle-free performance, making this stand ideal for recording session work
- Extra-large, non-slip feet keep your instruments firmly planted and absorb unwanted overtones and vibrations
- Single-braced legs reduce the stand's weight, and the wide flat base provides superior stability
- As a flat-based stand, the BC-100S can be positioned closer to your bass drum and can fit where other stands can't
- By converting the stand to a conventional tripod base, multiple stands can overlap in very tight quarters