- Product 661354
Peavey 18" Low Rider Subwoofer Speaker
- Write a Review
The Peavey 18" Low Rider Subwoofer Speaker includes a Kevlar-impregnated cone for increased strength, 4" Kapton voice coil former for higher sensitiv...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A speaker that can make the lows loud.
The Peavey 18" Low Rider Subwoofer Speaker includes a Kevlar-impregnated cone for increased strength, 4" Kapton voice coil former for higher sensitivity and frequency response, die-cast aluminum frame and more. Field-replaceable basket. It produces less distortion due to greater dampening of excess cone vibration. 8 ohm impedance. 3,200W peak power handling, 1,600W program, and 800W continuous.
- Field-replaceable basket
- Kevlar -impregnated cones for increased strength
- Lower distortion due to greater dampening of excess cone vibrations
- Polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former for higher sensitivity and frequency response
- Die-cast aluminum frame
- Higher power handling
- 4" diameter edge-wound voice coil
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power capacity: 3,200W peak, 1,600W program, 800W continuous
- Sensitivity: 97.3 dB
- Usable freq. range: 25Hz - 1kHz
- Cone: Kevlar-impregnated cellulose
- Voice coil diameter: 4.0" / 100 mm
- Voice coil material: Polyimide coated copper ribbon wire, Polyimide-impregnated fiberglass former, Nomex stiffener, and solderless diffusion-welded OFHC copper leads