- 210053 000000000 210053000000000
Peterson Pitch Holder VS Tuner Stand Mount
- Write a Review
Adjustable clamp for Peterson VS-I, VS-II, and V-SAM. Clamps to your microphone stand or music stand....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Put your tuner where you want it.
Adjustable clamp for Peterson VS-I, VS-II, and V-SAM. Clamps to your microphone stand or music stand.
- Adjustable clamp for VS-1, VS-2, and V-SAM
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
Comments about Peterson Pitch Holder VS Tuner Stand Mount:
Very nice holder. For the most part over-built.
One minor issue: The boots covering the clamping jaws only covers half the jaw. Come on guys, really? I'am using as-is and so far no cuts into the mike stand but if it where to get twisted it might cut I'am not sure.
Anything from gaffers tape to tool handle dip will fix it.