- J28463 000000000 J28463000000000
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Move  Red Mobile Case For Modular Synthesizer
- Write a Review
The Pittsburgh Modular Move cases are beautiful, fully featured, roadworthy Eurorack cases designed to safely house and power up to 208hp of Eurorack...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Move  Modular Synthesizer Case - Red
The Pittsburgh Modular Move cases are beautiful, fully featured, roadworthy Eurorack cases designed to safely house and power up to 208hp of Eurorack modules. Hand built using select Ukrainian Birch Ply, the Move cases celebrate the classic pairing of synthesizers with beautiful hardwood. Each case has been constructed and stained by expert craftsmen to emphasize its unique beauty. The strength of the Ukrainian Birch Ply allows the Move cases to stand up the the most rigorous road use. Designers of skateboards, hockey sticks, furniture, and countless other products demanding a strong yet lightweight wood have chosen Birch Ply for years because of its unique combination of strength, weight, and durability, so it was an obvious choice for these cases.
This singe row case offers 104hp of space for modules. Each Move case includes a removable lid. When attached, the lid fits over the patch cables allowing a fully patched modular to hit the road. A complete set of nickel plated steel corners is also included. The corners ship unattached with screws allowing the owner to easily install the extra hardware if desired.
- 104hp (1 x 104)
- 40 (4-40 size) panel screws included
- 13 module power headers
- Rear Mounted, Removable Lid
- External Width (including latch and hinges): 21.75"
- External Depth (including handle): 7"
- Height (including feet & lid): 7.25"
- Height (including feet): 4"
- 20 sliding square nuts per rail
- Guitar amp style strap handle
- Secure twist latch
- 8 Nickel-plated steel corners and screws included
- Side-mounted On/Off switch
- Powered bus board supplies +12v / -12v / +5v
- Custom DC powered bus board with standard 16-pin keyed module power headers
- Eurorack bus compatible bus board
- Side-mounted 2.1mm universal power adapter jack
- Universal DC power
Order today and take your modular creations with you anywhere you go!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.