- Product J28478
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Move  Modular Synthesizer Case - Black
- Write a Review
The Pittsburgh Modular Move cases are beautiful, fully featured, roadworthy Eurorack cases designed to safely house and power up to 208hp of Eurorack...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Full-featured mobile Eurorack modular synthesizer case.
The Pittsburgh Modular Move cases are beautiful, fully featured, roadworthy Eurorack cases designed to safely house and power up to 208hp of Eurorack modules. Hand built using select Ukrainian Birch Ply, the Move cases celebrate the classic pairing of synthesizers with beautiful hardwood. Each case has been constructed and stained by expert craftsmen to emphasize its unique beauty. The strength of the Ukrainian Birch Ply allows the Move cases to stand up the the most rigorous road use. Designers of skateboards, hockey sticks, furniture, and countless other products demanding a strong yet lightweight wood have chosen Birch Ply for years because of its unique combination of strength, weight, and durability, so it was an obvious choice for these cases.
This double row case offers 208hp of space for modules. Each Move case includes a removable lid. When attached, the lid fits over the patch cables allowing a fully patched modular to hit the road. A complete set of nickel plated steel corners is also included. The corners ship unattached with screws allowing the owner to easily install the extra hardware if desired.
- 208hp (2 x 104)
- 80 (4-40 size) panel screws included
- 26 module power headers
- Side Mounted, Removable Lid
- External Width (including latch and hinges): 22.75"
- External Depth (including handle): 11.75"
- Height (including feet & lid): 7"
- Height (including feet): 4"
- 20 sliding square nuts per rail
- Guitar amp style strap handle
- Secure twist latch
- 8 Nickel-plated steel corners and screws included
- Side-mounted On/Off switch
- Powered bus board supplies +12v / -12v / +5v
- Custom DC powered bus board with standard 16-pin keyed module power headers
- Eurorack bus compatible bus board
- Side-mounted 2.1mm universal power adapter jack
- Universal DC power 104hp (1 x 104)
Order today and take your modular creations with you anywhere you go!