- J37138 000000000 J37138000000000
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers Structure EP-208
- Write a Review
Beautifully stained hardwood double row eurorack case. This compact desktop enclosure features 208hp of space and plenty of power to run both analog ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautiful cabinet that houses a sophisticated power supply.
Beautifully stained hardwood double row eurorack case. This compact desktop enclosure features 208hp of space and plenty of power to run both analog and digital modules.
There is an interesting story behind the development of this case. What started as a power supply designed to drive primarily analog synthesizers transformed over time into designing a supply that could simultaneously meet the unique demands of sensitive analog circuitry, power hungry digital processors, and ground sensitive user interface modules. Additionally, it was decided that all of this power supply conditioning should reside in a protective and attractive cabinet.
The Structure EP-208 is all about power. Clean power. And lots of it. Up to 3 times the amount of clean power available in cases from other brands. Next, Pittsburgh Modular turned their focus to the enclosure itself and there was only one goal. Make the case stronger. Their engineers tested countless combinations using different types of wood, joints, adhesives, assembly techniques, and hardware to ensure that Structure cases are as durable as they are beautiful.
With a clean and gorgeous design that promotes creative exploration, the Structure enclosures are Pittsburgh Modular’s most robust and refined case line yet. With massive amounts of both room and clean power, you can reach completely new heights in your creative performances.
Attractive rack with clean, regulated power for all of your devices, digital and analog.
- Structure EP-208 DimensionsExternal Depth with lid:9 1/4”External Depth without Lid: 5 1/2”External Height: 12 1/4”External Width: 22”Internal Depth Above Power Supply: 2 3/4”Internal Depth Above Bus Board: 3 3/4”Internal Depth Above Nothing: 4 1/4”
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.