- Product 180111
- Write a Review
The PowerSquid MSQ is for those who are relentless in the pursuit of the perfect sound. Whether you're a gigging performer or a club-hopping DJ; a st...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Quieter than standard power strips and no wasted outlets due to wall warts.
The PowerSquid MSQ is for those who are relentless in the pursuit of the perfect sound. Whether you're a gigging performer or a club-hopping DJ; a studio savant or a roadie on the run, you have a surplus of amps, keyboards, stomp boxes, computers, turntables, and mixers to power and protect from spikes and surges. Ordinary power strips conduct electromagnetic interference in the electrical current, the source of irritating hissing and buzzing which distorts and diminishes sound quality.
The PowerSquid MSQ power supply unit is designed to work with your equipment's capabilities, not against them. Its sleek cephalopod design offers 6 flexible arms and an extra long power cord to eliminate struggle with bulky plugs and make connecting your gear easier than ever, dramatically reducing set-up and breakdown time. PowerSquid's PureStream power filters block electromagnetic distortion to clarify your sound, making it, pure and dynamic.
- 6 flexible outlets: Variable length, flexible cords on female outlets increase range and flexibility. They easily accommodate transformer plugs, with no wasted outlets
- Blue LED power indicator gives hi-tech, premium appearance
- 6' 14-gauge cords for extra reach and ease
- Keyhole slots on bottom for convenient mounting
- Rubber non-skid feet prevent sliding and scratching.
- Resettable overload breaker switch
- H-N Line 12,000 amperes
- H-G Line 12,000 amperes
- N-G Line 12,000 amperes
- <1 Nanosecond
- Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Rugged ABS casing, drop-tested for durability
- 14-gauge, 3-conductor wire cords
- High-capacity joule ratings for long life and maximum protection: Rating of 540 joules
- Next generation Ultra-MOV Technology for superior surge protection performance
- Constructed with 100% 130V Ultra-MOVsTMwith 330V clamping
- High-dollar Limited Connected Equipment Warranties for peace-of-mind
- Warranty value of $100,000
- Purestream hi-frequency capacitor filters for EMI/RFI noise reduction to improve performance and protect equipment and data. Available with ratings of 40dB or 58dB
- Protects from both transient surges (isolated events, such as lightning) and over-voltages (recurring events caused by wiring problems or faulty appliances)
- 15-amp circuit breakerprevents overloads that could cause a fire or electrical damage
- LED status indicators provide feedback as well as assurance of both safety and
- --Green—Ground LED status-indicator to ensure grounding of circuit for proper function.
- --Red— Surge LED status-indicator to ensure surge protection is active.
- --Blue— Power LED status-indicator to indicate whether the device is on or off.