- #J21458 000003000 J21458000003000
Pro Co Evolution Studio/Stage Dual Angled Instrument Cable
- Write a Review
Pro Co Evolution cables are the absolute best interconnects they offer. The exclusive "Soft-Touch" covering is the most flexible and durable availabl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
12" angle-to-angle pedal jumper cable.
Pro Co Evolution cables are the absolute best interconnects they offer. The exclusive "Soft-Touch" covering is the most flexible and durable available. Compared to other brands, Evolution cables are visibly bigger and durable, yet as limber as an Olympic gymnast. They lay flat without annoying cable "memory" and wrap with ease.
Sonically, Evolution cables are made using pristine components with the utmost transparent qualities to protect the integrity of your sound completely from source to destination. Featuring OFC conductors and shielding, low capacitance design, premium Swiss Neutrik connectors with 360-degree, chuck-style strain relief and gold-plated contacts, and their exclusive "Soft-Touch" jacketing, these cables are designed to not only feel good, but also be the best-sounding cables in your arsenal.
All Pro Co Evolution cables are designed and hand-soldered in the United States of America.
- Exclusive "Soft-Touch" technology (wraps easily and lays flat)
- 100% OFC serve shield (protects your signal from unwanted interference)
- 20AWG OFC center conductor (provides better signal integrity)
- Low-capacitance design (low enough to eliminate high frequency rolloff, but without going so low to cause handling noise "microphonics")
- Genuine Neutrik Swiss NP2RX-B connectors (superior strain relief, pull strength and gold-plated contacts)
- Wire designed and extruded in Pro Co's wire extrusion facility in the USA
- Cables are hand-soldered in the USA
Order this high-quality, affordable cable for your setup today.