- #H84150 000001000 H84150000001000
Pro Co StageMASTER SMC Series 20-Channel Snake
- Write a Review
StageMASTER SMC Series 20-Channel Snakes are designed and built to provide the greatest value possible. StageMASTER Stage Snakes are not outsourced. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A heavy-duty, American-made audio snake perfect for any setup.
StageMASTER SMC Series 20-Channel Snakes are designed and built to provide the greatest value possible. StageMASTER Stage Snakes are not outsourced. They are manufactured in Pro Co's own facilities, by their employees, according to the strictest quality standards. Pro Co takes pride in providing you with a system that you can rely on at a price you will appreciate.
Each StageMASTER Stage Snake stagebox is constructed of a steel connector panel chassis and a heavy-duty steel U-channel enclosure designed for excellent shielding and protection of connectors. The stagebox is coated with a durable black powdercoat finish with white silkscreened channel identification numbers. Box connectors are rugged Neutrik "D" Series nylon XLR female input panel connectors and returns are "D" Series XLR male connectors.
The stagebox is wired with SN Multipair Audio Cable to a fanout with Rean (a Neutrik brand) Male XLR connectors and Rean (a Neutrik brand) Female XLR connectors.
The cable is secured to the stagebox with a rugged nylon strain relief. The individual channels of the Fanout are protected with color-coded irradiated polyolefin shrink-tubing for long flex-life and easy channel identification.
- 20 Channels - 16 inputs, 4 returns
- Low-profile steel U-channel stagebox for best shielding and connector protection
- SN multipair (2 x 24 AWG) audio cable
- Individually shielded pairs (100% coverage foil shield)
- Durable matte PVC outer jacket
- Color-coded fanout and easy channel number identification
- Nylon cable grip/strain relief for the trunk
- All nylon "D" series-type connectors on the Stagebox
- Rugged metal-shell connectors for high-use durability on the fan end
- XLR returns
- All terminations hand-soldered
Get yours today!