- #450628 000083000 450628000083000
Road Ready Intellistage Portable Stage System Package
- Write a Review
Road Ready's IntelliStage system definitely upstages the competition! Among the most versatile, strong and lightweight stage systems on the market to...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The ultimate in portable, modular stages with an easy setup,
Road Ready's IntelliStage system definitely upstages the competition! Among the most versatile, strong and lightweight stage systems on the market today, the IntelliStage consists of modular, lightweight platforms and risers that can be combined to create customized stages in various heights and configurations totaling 96 square feet. Includes skirting on 3 sides.
Road Ready's IntelliStage also features a unique internal locking system that allows for easy set-up and tear-down and ensures that all stage components are securely fastened and safe to use. To top it off, each IntelliStage platform set can bear up to 185 lbs. per square foot (900 kg/square meter).
- Lightweight and compact for easy setup, transport, and storage
- Multiple-layer platform construction featuring honeycomb structure with a weight capacity of up to 185 lbs./square foot (900 kg/square meter)
- Convenient cable and electrical ports
- Integrated platform interlocking system
- Metal reinforced corners
- Universal, collapsible, and lightweight
Go on, feel free to take the stage...And take it with you too!
- Top layer: 9mm high-density plywood
- Middle layer: 7.5mm honeycomb
- Bottom layer: 4mm high-density plywood
- Aluminum profile on all sides
- Dimensions: 144"W x 96"D (365.76x245.84 cm)
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Road Ready Intellistage Portable Stage System Package:
I purchased the Intellistage drum riser which is made up of the same components as all the Intellistage products. For the price the Intellistage stuff goes for I expected a really high quality package. Most of the Allen screws that attach the decks to the frame had carpet glue in them which took me a long time to dig it all out so the Allen wrench would fit it. Next, while attempting to join the platforms together, I found that they had riveted a channel bracket in the wrong place which required drilling out the rivets and moving the bracket. Overall the fit and finish isn't what I would have expected for the money spent. It's a nice sturdy platform, just lacking in the attention to detail.