- H61784 000001001 H61784000001001
Road Runner RKPRC4W Rack Porter Bag
- Write a Review
The RKPRC4W Rack Porter Bag features a lightweight frame with rigid plastic panels designed to absorb shock and protect your most important equipment...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A lightweight frame, rigid panels, and wheels protect your gear while protecting your arms and back.
The RKPRC4W Rack Porter Bag features a lightweight frame with rigid plastic panels designed to absorb shock and protect your most important equipment. This 4 rack carrier has a water-resistant luggage grade nylon exterior and a 20mm padded laptop pocket which opens to the interior of the rack case so cables can be prewired for quick setup and easy transport. Other features of the RKPRC4W include rigid flaps open in front and back, an additional 20mm foam padding on the front flap to protect knobs and front panels. The back rails are recessed 1" to allow additional room between the front flap and equipment for even more safety.
To make transporting the unit easier it has comfortable, bolted-in soft rubber handles on the top and bottom, as well as 2 wheels to get you around easier.
- Lightweight frame with rigid plastic panels designed to absorb shock and protect equipment
- Water-resistant luggage grade nylon exterior
- 20mm padded laptop pocket opens to the interior of rack case so cables can be pre-wired for quick setup and easy transport.
- Rigid flaps open in front and back
- Front flap has additional 20mm foam padding to protect knobs and front panels
- Rack rails recessed 1" to allow additional room between front flap and equipment
- Comfortable bolted in soft rubber handles on top and bottom for multiple transport options
- 4 rack space
- 2 wheels
Order this rack case to keep your equipment safe before and during gigs!
- Dimensions: 23.62"L x 11.02"W x 21.65"H
- Weight: 13.95lb.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Quality
- Club Dates
Comments about Road Runner RKPRC4W Rack Porter Bag:
A nice solid inner shell - with real rack rails - wrapped in a heavy duty canvas material - outside pocket hold LOTS of cables.
The handle and wheels really make this a great part of any live rig - especially if you are GEARING DOWN like most of us are - and it fits in the overheads in an airplane. Perfect for club gigs - especially if you are running in ears and no live amps - it holds everything you should need.
Study enough that I feel confident using this as my regular service rack - convenient enough that I can now leave the heavy stuff behind. Perfect for the SWISS ARMY KNIFE rigs where everything is pared down to the minimum.