- Product 583347
Rock N Roller R10 Max Cart with Solid Deck
- Write a Review
This package includes one R10 Max Cart along with a fitted, solid deck:R10 Max Cart:Load-ins and load-outs are undoubtedly the worst part of the gig....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The back-saving, rugged gear cart with a solid deck that makes hauling your rig lots easier.
This package includes one R10 Max Cart along with a fitted, solid deck:
R10 Max Cart:
Load-ins and load-outs are undoubtedly the worst part of the gig. Either you're sweating before you play or dreading the number of trips you'll have to make after the gig through narrow corridors, cellars, and staircases, or the length of several football fields. Enter the RockNRoller R10 that makes your job much easier. Instantly transforming into any of 8 configurations, the R10 features rugged steel construction, durable finish, stair-climber bars, and caster brakes.
The R10 rolling cart now features G-Force wheels”high-tech polymer hubs, pneumatic tires with tubes, and roller bearings. They are 40% lighter than the old steel hubs and come in hot colors. The R10 carries up to 500 pounds of gear on a frame that telescopes from 34" to 52" in length with 32" foldable sides for stacking high loads. It rolls on 10" x 3" pneumatic rear wheels and 5" x 1-1/2" front casters, weighs 31 lb. and folds to fit in the trunk of a compact car.
R10 Cart configurations: Storage-Transport, Short Furniture Dolly, Short Platform Cart, Short Hi-Stacker, Long Hi-Stacker, Long Platform Cart, Long Furniture Dolly, and 2-Wheel Handtruck.
Applications: Drums, percussion, keyboards, large PAs, DJ, photo/video, lighting systems
Solid Deck for R10 Cart:
Connect the RockNRoller deck to your R10 Cart and hold your small gear items where you can keep your eye on them. No more critical parts slipping through the cracks. This 2-piece, carpet-covered plywood deck attaches and detaches instantly. The 2 pieces of this deck click firmly into place with a metal track-and-pin locking system. The carpeted deck prevents the loss of loose gear items, and also protects the edges of your favorite audio equipment. Use the deck as a long or a short platform that can fold away for easy storage or transport.
- Transforms in seconds into any one of 8 configurations
- 10" x 3" pneumatic wheels that absorb shock to delicate equipment and smoothly roll over rough surfaces such as dirt, grass, & concrete
- 5" x 1-1/2" front casters
- Load capacity: 500 lb./32 cu. ft.
- Weight: 31 lb.
- Textured powder coat finish is extremely tough and environmentally friendly
- Nonskid frame bed surface resists load slippage
- Spring-loaded wing-bolts won't vibrate out
- Stair-climber bars
- One caster with brake
- Strong tube axles 43% lighter than solid axles
- Foldable sides rotate and lock into place by pressing release cables
- Strong perforated front axle reduces weight and accommodates bungee cords
- Ingeniously folds down to take up little storage space
- Meets airport baggage requirements
- 2-wheel handtruck's long nose ergonomically pulls bulky loads toward you when lifting
- Two-piece, carpeted plywood deck that fits cart model R10
- Dimensions: 3/4" plywood deck; 30"-50" L x 16" W