- Product 583344
Rock N Roller R6 Mini Cart with Solid Deck
- Write a Review
This package includes one R6 Mini Cart along with a fitted, solid deck:R6 Mini Cart:Load-ins and load-outs are undoubtedly the worst part of the gig....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The back-saving, rugged gear cart with a solid deck that makes hauling your rig much easier.
This package includes one R6 Mini Cart along with a fitted, solid deck:
R6 Mini Cart:
Load-ins and load-outs are undoubtedly the worst part of the gig. Either you're sweating before you play or dreading the number of trips you'll have to make after the gig through narrow corridors, cellars, and staircases, or the length of several football fields. Enter the RockNRoller R2 Micro Cart that makes your job much easier. It transforms into 8 configurations and now comes with G-Force wheels”high-tech polymer hubs, pneumatic tires with tubes, and roller bearings. They are 40% lighter than the old steel hubs and come in hot colors. The R6 carries up to 500 pounds on a 2-rail frame that extends from 28" to 42-1/2" in length with 24" (front/rear) foldable sides. It rolls on 8" x 2-1/2" rear wheels and 4" x 1" front swivel casters (without brakes). Weighing 25 lb., the R6 rolling cart carries huge loads but folds small to fit in the trunk of a compact car.
R6 configurations: Storage-Transport, Short Furniture Dolly, Short Platform Cart, Short Hi-Stacker, Long Hi-Stacker, Long Platform Cart, Long Furniture Dolly, and 2-Wheel Handtruck.
Applications: Guitar/bass equipment, small drums, small PAs, DJ, photo/video, general use
Solid Deck for R6 Cart:
The RockNRoller Solid Deck is a carpeted 1-piece, plywood deck that attaches and detaches instantly from your R6 RockNRoller Cart. Conveniently prevents small items from falling through the cart's frame. This carpeted-protected deck not only prevents the loss of loose gear items, it also protects the edges of your favorite audio equipment.
- Transforms in seconds into any one of 8 configurations
- 8" x 2-1/2" pneumatic wheels that absorb shock to delicate equipment and smoothly roll over rough surfaces such as dirt, grass, and concrete
- 4" x 1" front swivel casters (without brakes)
- Load capacity: 500 lb. /27 cu. ft.
- Weight: 25 lb.
- Textured powder coat finish is extremely tough and environmentally friendly
- Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage
- Spring-loaded wing-bolts won't vibrate out
- Stair-climber bars
- Strong tube axles 43% lighter than solid axles
- Foldable sides rotate and lock into place by pressing release cables
- Strong perforated front axle reduces weight and accommodates bungee cords
- Ingeniously folds down to take up little storage space
- One-piece plywood deck that fits cart model R6
- Dimensions: 3/4" plywood deck; 39" L x 16" W
Never sweat before a gig again—or hurt yourself trying to carry more music gear than you should. Make load-ins a breeze and order an R6 Cart with a solid deck today.