- 790100 000000000 790100000000000
Rock N Roller R8RT 8-in1 Mid Multi-Cart with Desk
- Write a Review
This RocknRoller package includes the RocknRoller R8RT Mid Multi-Cart and the RSD10 Solid Deck Kit.RocknRoller R8RT Mid Multi-Cart:The RockNRoller R8...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An innovative moving solution for musicians.
This RocknRoller package includes the RocknRoller R8RT Mid Multi-Cart and the RSD10 Solid Deck Kit.
RocknRoller R8RT Mid Multi-Cart:
The RockNRoller R8RT Micro Multi-Cart moves an amazing amount of gear. This professional equipment cart is the world's most innovative moving machine. The RockNRoller R8RT Multi-Cart has a frame expands and unfolds to accommodate innumerable cargo types and instantly transforms Into any of 8 configurations. As a 2-wheel handtruck it has a long nose and stairclimbers to slide bulky equipment over stairs and curbs. As a short platform the R8RT makes a great amp or speaker stand and also works great as a tool truck for sound, lighting and video technicians. The Long hi-stacker configuration moves full drum kits with ease. Odd-shaped cargo is not a problem. The R8RT folds small enough to even fit in suitcases then unfold and expand at airports to carry all your gear.
The RocknRoller Multi-Cart R8RT has a rugged frame that telescopes from 35"-52" in length with 24" foldable sides, 8" x 2.5" R-Trac rear wheels and 5" x 1.25" front swivel casters with brake. Load capacity: 500 lbs./32 cubic ft. Weight: 29 lbs.
Critically acclaimed RocknRoller Multi-Cart equipment transporters vastly reduce the time and effort of moving equipment. The patented design instantly transforms into 8 different configurations to fit any equipment size or shape, replacing the need for 8 different carts. These Multi-carts quickly and ergonomically move huge amounts of gear yet fold small for storage. They are so innovative, they're even featured in college engineering textbooks for outstanding design. Each Multi-Cart features a strong, steel tube frame with a powder coated textured finish to resist load slippage.
RocknRoller Multi-Cart RSD10 Deck Kit:
The RocknRoller Multi-Cart RSD10 Solid Deck is a 2-piece, carpeted, 1/2" plywood deck that attaches and locks into place to prevent small items from falling through the frame bed on either the R8, R10 or R12 RocknRoller Multi-Cart. Can be used as long (18"x50") or short ("18"x30") solid deck and stores small for easy transport.
- Instantly transforms into 8 different configurations
- Carries huge load capacity, yet folds small for storage
- Lightweight, rugged & ergonomically efficient steel frame
- No removable pins to lose
- Caster brakes assist loading on inclines
- Expandable frame adjusts to load size and shape
- Foldable sides rotate & lock into place via release cables
- Solid Deck accessory prevents small items from falling through frame
- R-Trac wheels feature pneumatic-like ride, light weight, low rolling resistance and no air loss.
- Stairclimbers ease loads over stairs and curbs
- Strong perforated front axel reduces weight and accommodates bungee cords
- Tough, eco-friendly textured powdercoat finish
- Non-skid frame bed surface resists load slippage
- Numerous accessories available
- Winner of Accessory Of The Year Awards
- Featured in college engineering textbooks for outstanding design
- Eight configurations:
- Short furniture dolly
- Short platform cart
- Short Hi-stacker
- Long Hi-stacker
- Long platform cart
- Long furniture dolly
- Long-nose luggage cart
Save your back! Order today.
R8RT 8-in1 Mid Multi-Cart with Desk
- RocknRoller R8RT Mid Multi-Cart:
Length (compacted): 34"
Length (Extended): 52"
Width (frame bed): 13.5"
Width (rear wheels): 19"
Height (folded): 9.5"
Height (unfolded): 38.75"
Front Casters: 5"x1.25"
Rear Wheels: 8"x2" R-Trac
Weight: 27.7 lb.
Load Capacity: 500 lb. / 27 cu. ft.
RocknRoller Multi-Cart RSD10 Deck Kit:
Dimensions: Long (18"x50"), Short ("18"x30")
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
Comments about Rock N Roller R8RT 8-in1 Mid Multi-Cart with Desk:
Love the stretch to accommodate boxes taken to FedEx for shipping. Would have been better to use better quality front wheels and brakes, plastic is just to flimsy for setting the brake.