- Product 211011
Seiko STX1 Clip-On Chromatic Tuner
- Write a Review
The STX1 Clip-On Chromatic Tuner senses vibrations and eliminates background interference....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The STX1 Clip-On Chromatic Tuner senses vibrations and eliminates background interference.
- Clip-style tuner that picks up vibration directly from musical instruments
- Built-in vibration sensor enables accurate tuning
- High visibility with flexible face
- Versatile chromatic tuner with reference tones
- 9 LEDs provide perfect tuning even when in the dark
- Input method is selectable from two ways, adapting to the environment
- Tuning Method: Auto-Chromatic Mode, Manual-Chromatic Mode, Sound Mode
- Tuning Range: A0 (27Hz) - C8 (4186Hz); (Note=C, C#, D, Eb, F, F#, G, G#, A, Bb, B)
- Sound Generation: C4 - B4 (12 notes)
- Pitch Shift: A4=415Hz, 438 - 445Hz (1Hz step)
- Indicator: LCD Display/Mode Indication; 9 LEDS/Pitch Indication, Tuning Guide
- Terminal: Built-in vibration sensor, built-in microphone
- Other: Auto Power-Off, Memory Back-up
- Battery: Lithium Battery (CR2032x1) included
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I like how this tuner works; instead of arrows, it actually tells you what note it senses, with sharp or flat. The LED lights help you zero in on the right tuning. I got this tuner about 3 years ago, and recently the battery died. I tried and tried to open it up to change the battery, but to no avail. I'm going to take a chance and buy a new one and hope that it's easier to change the batteries. I tried the Intellitouch, but I like this tuner much better.
Works great, does the job, a buddy has had this tuner for six months with no problems and loves the Seiko STX1. While clipped on the headstock you can rotate it to see it better or fold it out of the way to put in your case. You can tune in the dark. I just got a D-35 and ordered one today, my other acoustic has a built in tuner.