- Product H98410
Seiko STX1N Clip-Style Chromatic Tuner
- Write a Review
Seiko's STX1N Clip-Style Chromatic Tuner attaches to your heaadstock and is able to be tilted 90 and rotate 360, making it viewable from any directio...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A legendary model back by popular demand.
Seiko's STX1N Clip-Style Chromatic Tuner attaches to your heaadstock and is able to be tilted 90 and rotate 360, making it viewable from any direction, something that is very helpful during a live perfrormance. It offers two tuning modes, automatic or manual. There is also a one octave reference tone for tuning by ear. Other features of the STX1N include a selectable input method, vibration sensor, a tuning range of A0-C8, and a built-in microphone and vibration sensor.
- Bright LED display and indicators for easy tuning
- One octave reference tone to tune by ear
- Fully adjustable viewing angle
- Display will tilt up 90 and rotate 360, making it viewable from any direction
- Selectable input method, vibration sensor / microphone to tune any instrument in any environment - (e.g.) tune a flute by clipping the tuner on to a music stand
- Perfect for all - professional or beginner
- Very easy tuning either automatically or by selecting the note to tune in manual mode
- Tuning range: A0-C8
- Auto-Chromatic Tuning Mode
- Sound Generation: C4-B4 (12 notes)
- Terminal: Bulit-in micophone, built-in vibration sensor
- Pitch Shift: A4=415, 437444Hz
- Indicator: LCD Display/Note Indication, Pitch Indication, 9LEDs/Tuning Guide
- Auto Power-off
- Memory back up
Tuning your guitar doesn't have to be a chore. Order this special tuner today.
STX1N Clip-Style Chromatic Tuner
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 55mm — 67mm — 50mm
Weight: 50g (including batteries)