- Product H77586
Seymour Duncan Antiquity for Duo-Sonic, neck pickup
- Write a Review
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity for Duo-Sonic, neck pickup is described by Seymour himself. Says he, "I've always liked pickups on a Duo-Sonic because o...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An ideal replacement pickup that respects the original's magnetic polarity and offers clear, smooth tone.
The Seymour Duncan Antiquity for Duo-Sonic, neck pickup is described by Seymour himself. Says he, "I've always liked pickups on a Duo-Sonic because of their clarity and smooth tone. The neck pickups are wound "top going" with a North magnetic polarity. The bridge pickups are wound "top coming" with a South magnetic polarity. When used in combination with each other, the two will be hum-canceling. The pole pieces are flush with the top and slightly protruding from the bottom. They are specially hand-wound and come with mounting screws. Hookup wire is the classic "push back" cloth braid wire."
Includes a single neck pickup.
- Clear and smooth tone
- Neck pickup is wound with a North magnetic polarity
- Hum-canceling when used with a South magnetic polarity bridge pickup
- Specially wound
Upgrade your Duo-Sonic with the right pickups. Order these pups today.
Antiquity for Duo-Sonic, neck pickup
- Antiquity Pickups For Duo-Sonic
- top pickup length: 2.642
- top pickup width: .615
- bottom pickup length: 3.392
- bottom pickup width: .908
- total pickup height: .582
- total magnet height: .625
- winding direction: top going (neck), top coming (bridge)
- magnet polarity: north (neck), south (bridge)
- calibrated yes
- height adjustment: 6/32 round head, phillips
- magnet pattern: flush with top, raised bottom
- DC Ohms: 6.3K
- Inductance: 2.2 henries