- Product 584319
SKB 3I-1611-6B - Military Standard Waterproof Case
- Write a Review
SKB's 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixe...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Settle for no less than military-grade design when you transport your precious A/V or music gear in a waterproof case.
SKB's 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers, percussion instruments, audio equipment, and music accessories. 3I Series injection-molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof, airtight, submersible design that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. The SKB case's continuous molded-in hinge; patent pending "trigger release" latch system; comfortable, snap-down rubber, over-molded cushion-grip handle; secure stacking; and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve all contribute to the SKB case's military-grade design.
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus resistant
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock
- Layers of cubed foam for customization (if you choose the "with cubed foam" option)
- Interior dimensions: 6" H x 16.9" W x 11.2" D
- Lid depth: 1-3/4"
- Base depth: 4-1/4"