- Write a Review
If you've got to keep your gear safe no matter what, the 3i 2011 is your case!
Like all the 3I Series of waterproof, hardshell cases, the SKB 3i-2011 is an ideal solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers, or percussion and music accessories. The rolling SKB case includes a cubed foam interior for even better protection for your gear.
The SKB 3i-2011 injection molded waterproof case is constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its continuous molded-in hinge, patent-pending "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military-grade design. Its built-in wheels make it easier to transport your equipment.
- Built-in pull handle and wheels
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C & IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Continuous molded-in hinge
- Patent pending "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Convenient two-pull handle
- Cubed foam interior
No other case in the world can compare to the protection this bulldog provides. Order your SKB 3i 2011 Wheeled Equipment Case today!
3i-2011 Mil-Standard Waterproof Rolling Case
- Interior length: 20.5", 52.07cm
Interior width: 11.5", 29.21cm
Interior depth: 7.5", 19.05cm
Lid depth: 2", 5.08cm
Base depth: 5.5", 13.97cm
Product weight: 11.7lb., 5.307kg