The SKB Standard Case For the Zoom H4N Stereo 4-Track Digital Recorder is molded out of an ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin that is resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage. The durable case has a water tight, submersible design with an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve. The interior foam is cut to the shape of your Zoom H4N and includes spaces for all your accessories. Other features include molded-in hinges, a trigger release latch system, and a comfortable, snap-down rubber cushion grip handle.
Strong, Tough and Waterproof.
- Made for the Zoom H4N Stereo 4-Track Digital Recorder
- Waterproof and dust tight design
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus
- Resistant to impact damage
- Includes space for accessories
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about SKB Case Molded For Zoom H4N:
I like the case so far and really don't see any problems with it in the future. If you've bought a ZOOM H4N it is worth the investment.
The case is extremely well made and durable. I especaily like the the clasps which lets you know that case is shut by a loud click and can't open unless you press the tab which is located inside each clasp. The molds fit the H4N perfectly even when it's in the plastic case that come with the unit. There are molds for the microphone stand attachment, memory chip, wind screen and a extra mic.
I just bought this product so I really don't know how it will stand up on the road but right now I'm happy with the quality