- Product 542046
Slappa Velocity Pro Spyder Laptop Backpack
- Write a Review
The V2 Velocity SPYDER Laptop Backpack is great for the person always on the move. This bag features SLAPPA's patented CORE3 protection, which utiliz...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Molded rubber EXO Skeleton is puncture- and water-proof.
The V2 Velocity SPYDER Laptop Backpack is great for the person always on the move. This bag features SLAPPA's patented CORE3 protection, which utilizes a thick rubber exoskeleton, hydro-repellant and puncture-proof BuckBlast suede, Xtreme internal padding, providing a backpack that is lightweight, tough, never loses its shape, and provides outstanding protection for your laptop or electronic gear.
The V2 Velocity SPYDER was re-engineered to better meet the demands of road warriors, while also incorporating more advanced features and qualities into the backpack.
The V2 Velocity SPYDER has 4 main compartments, which also include lots of sub-compartments for storing all of your laptop or DJ mixing accessories. Inside the main compartment is SLAPPA's super-padded laptop sleeve, ideal for oversized laptop computers up to 17". A rear compartment incorporates a stay-cool inner lining for storing cold goods and keeping them close at hand.
Also included is a removable phone/MP3 player case that clips easily onto the backpack straps.
CORE3 is SLAPPA's patented protective triple-layer that provides unparalleled protection. The outer-most layer is a molded rubber exoskeleton that provides protection from bumps while also keeping the structural integrity of the Spyder backpack. The middle layer is the puncture-proof BuckBlast z-suede. The inner layer is extra-thick shock padding. CORE3 protection provides ultimate protection for your digital gear.
BuckBlast suede is an extremely rugged PVC material that is rainproof and puncture-proof providing secure protection for all of your DJ equipment when you're on the road. It is very easy to care for and can be easily cleaned with water and a soft cloth.
- Ideal backpack for 15" - 17" laptops
- Patented CORE3 Protection: (molded rubber EXO Skeleton + puncture-proof and hydro-repellant BuckBlast material + extra-dense internal padding)
- Extremely padded, comfortable collar backpack straps have been tested to 80lbs
- A large padded inner laptop sleeve able to accommodate laptops with screens up to 17"
- SLAPPA-padded back support
- 4 large storage areas lined with scratch-proof soft jersey material + 1 large storage area with a stay-cool lining for drinks
- Super-padded main pocket for laptop and papers
- 2 HardPlastic runners on the outer bottom of laptop sleeve section
- Mid pocket with inner compartments for electronics and accessories
- E.Z.-reach front pocket
- Removable phone/MP3 case with stainless steel belt clip
- Etched alloy zipper pullers with locking zipper heads and Zipper Caps for tear protection
- Backpack dimensions (lying flat): 16" (w), 21"(h), 3.25"(d)
- Inner laptop sleeve dimensions: 14" (w), 16" (h), 2.5 " (d)
- Weight: 3.9 lbs
Outstanding protection for your laptop or electronic gear.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Big Enough For My Gear
- Easy To Use
- Good Quality
- Not Too Bulky To Carry
- None so far
- Whatever Fits
Comments about Slappa Velocity Pro Spyder Laptop Backpack:
I got the bag because of its dimensions. While I'm not using it to carry around a laptop on a regular basis, everything I need for the gig goes in the bag, and there are enough pockets to keep cables from tangling into tuners, etc. The design is not only distinctive but functional, so that works for me too.