- Product 339862
Stage Magic PedalSnake G2 Model 2242G2
- Write a Review
2242G2: Plug'n'play; 22' G2 Base Snake, (4) GuitarLines, (2) PowerLinesPedalSnake--the patented and award winning "all-in-one" FX pedal cable--replac...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Winner of Guitar Player Magazine's 2005 Reader's Poll for "Best Accessory"--for an ultra-clean stage look and lightning fast setup!
2242G2: Plug'n'play; 22' G2 Base Snake, (4) GuitarLines, (2) PowerLines
PedalSnake--the patented and award winning "all-in-one" FX pedal cable--replaces all the cable mess between your stomp boxes and amp with one cable!...saving setup time and giving a super clean stage appearance. MIDI, footswitch lines, GuitarLines (GLines), and standard 2.1mm (like Boss) PowerLines (PLines) all come in a single flexible snake cable. A special, patented shielding scheme ensures low-noise.
PedalSnake G2 is the expandable/configurable Generation 2 of PedalSnake. Any PedalSnake G2 Pigtail kit can be plugged into any of the 4 channels of the G2 Base Snake. Base Snake channels are MIDI3, so when no pigtails are plugged in, they will pass "3-wire" MIDI (MIDI signal only, no phantom power).
2242G2 comes with the 22 ft. G2 Base Snake, and four (4) G2 Pigtail Kits: (2) RS2 Dual GLines, and (2) MF1 Single PLines.
Use PedalSnake ACC Power Plug Adapters for any pedals with "non-standard" power connection sizes (not 2.1mm, like Boss).
For more on the award-winning PedalSnake system, see the PedalSnake Video below. The Using PedalSnake Guide and Pedal Power Plug Adapter List are also available below as PDF downloads.
- PedalSnake Patented Technology--no noise or crosstalk
- Permanent, expandable "plug and play" G2 Base Snake
- "Plug and play" G2 Pigtails easily swap in and out from the Base Snake to make GuitarLines (GLines), PowerLines (PLines), and MIDI lines
- G2 Pigtails are affordable
- Configure PedalSnake G2 with up to 8 GLines and/or PLines using Dual G2 Pigtails
- Standard 25" fanout (50" total "spread")--15" Pigtails plug into the 10" Base Snake fanout
- GuitarLines, PowerLines, MIDI lines-all reside inside one flexible, durable "snake"
- Patented, super-quiet wiring design
- Pedal End and Amp End labels make it easy to properly connect the special wiring scheme
- Flexible--easily coils up in a pedal board
- Space saving right-angle plugs at the Pedal End
- Heavy 22AWG wire carries power to many pedals over long distances
- Cool, super-clean look onstage
- No more 120VAC power cords, power strips, and wall warts in your pedal area
- Save time and hassle--only one cable to deal with
- Packup fast--Leave PedalSnake connected, coil it into your pedal board case
- Setup fast--Color code your backline connections
- safer--No more cable mess underfoot
PedalSnake G2 Model 2242G2
- 22' base snake
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Although I didn't get it from MF, I felt compelled to write, this is a great product!!! If you add up the cost of all the basic S100 Monster cables you would need to equate to this it's a no-brainer. Just add it up, FX loop out & back, Wireless out & back. For me the real clincher was the fact that you can power your effects from the Back-line which keeps your power strips and wall warts off of your peadalboard.