- Product 332016
Stage Magic PedalSnake PowerPlugAdapter 2.1mm male to 3.5 (1/8") Pedal Plug Adapter
- Write a Review
Convert standard 2.1 to 3.5 (for some DOD, RAT, Electro-Harmonix, etc) 1 2.1 female socket, 1 male r/a 3.5 plug; about 3" long. Used to power 3.5 ped...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The PedalSnake system - for an ultra-clean stage look and lightning fast setup!
Convert standard 2.1 to 3.5 (for some DOD, RAT, Electro-Harmonix, etc) 1 2.1 female socket, 1 male r/a 3.5 plug; about 3" long. Used to power 3.5 pedals thru PedalSnake PLines. If these pedals are used with their own 3.5 power supply--so also see Power Plug Adapters for Supplies.
PedalSnake--the patented and award winning "all-in-one" FX pedal cable--replaces all the cable mess between your stomp boxes and amp with one cable!... saving setup time and giving a super clean stage appearance. MIDI, footswitch lines, GuitarLines (GLines), and standard 2.1mm (like Boss) PowerLines (PLines) all come in a single flexible snake cable. A special, patented shielding scheme ensures low-noise.
Use PedalSnake ACC Power Plug Adapters for any pedals with "non-standard" power connection sizes (not 2.1mm, like Boss).
For more on the award-winning PedalSnake system, see the PedalSnake Video below. The Using PedalSnake Guide and Pedal Power Plug Adapter List are also available below as PDF downloads.
- PedalSnake Patented Technology--no noise or crosstalk
- Patented, super-quiet wiring design
- Space saving right-angle plugs at the Pedal End
- Heavy 22AWG wire carries power to many pedals over long distances
- Cool, super-clean look onstage
- No more 120VAC power cords, power strips, and wall warts in your pedal area
- Setup fast--Color code your backline connections
- Safer--No more cable mess underfoot