- Product 332013
Stage Magic PedalSnake Single 2.1mm PowerLine Pigtail Cable 2-Pack
- Write a Review
Single Hi-Current PLine (2.1mm 2-pack); 1 male, 1 female. 15" each: 1 male plug, 1 female jack. For Hi-Current function (pedals with supplies rated 1...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The PedalSnake system - for an ultra-clean stage look and lightning fast setup!
Single Hi-Current PLine (2.1mm 2-pack); 1 male, 1 female. 15" each: 1 male plug, 1 female jack. For Hi-Current function (pedals with supplies rated 1600mA or more), plug the MF1-H cable into a 5-wire (white) BaseSnake channel (or a 7-wire channel on a Custom CS BaseSnake). When plugged into a 3-wire channel, limit use to pedals with supplies rated less than 1600mA.
With the PedalSnake System, the patented and award-winning "all-in-one" FX pedal cable, you can replace all the cable mess between your stomp boxes and amp with one cable. This saves setup time and gives a super clean stage appearance. MIDI, footswitch lines, GuitarLines (GLines), and standard 2.1mm (like Boss) PowerLines (PLines) all come in a single flexible snake cable. A special, patented shielding scheme ensures low-noise.
Use PedalSnake ACC Power Plug Adapters for any pedals with "non-standard" power connection sizes (not 2.1mm, like Boss).
- PedalSnake Patented Technology--no noise or crosstalk
- Patented, super-quiet wiring design
- Space saving right-angle plugs at the Pedal End
- Heavy 22AWG wire carries power to many pedals over long distances
- Cool, super-clean look onstage
- No more 120VAC power cords, power strips, and wall warts in your pedal area
- Setup fast--Color code your backline connections
- Safer--No more cable mess underfoot