- 950113 000000000 950113000000000
Taiyo Yuden 4.7GB DVD+R, 8X, White Inkjet-Printable and Hub Printable, 100 Disc Spindle
- Write a Review
Microboards Technology offers the highest quality DVD Recordable media from Taiyo Yuden, Inc., the leader in DVD manufacturing. In today's high volum...Read More
Top quality for critical applications!
Microboards Technology offers the highest quality DVD Recordable media from Taiyo Yuden, Inc., the leader in DVD manufacturing. In today's high volume DVD Recordable environments, users need the assurance that their choice of media will provide high performance, compatibility, and long-term data integrity. Taiyo Yuden's long history of development and manufacturing, combined with their zero tolerance for sub standard product, makes their media the best choice for your requirements. Taiyo Yuden DVD Media is the standard for DVD recording in professional applications.
Whether you are going to release your latest recording to the world, deliver a client presentation, distribute a software upgrade, or archive materials over the long term, Microboards knows just how perfect it has to be.
- 4.7 GB capacity
- 8X Speed
- Inkjet printable
- Writes all formats of audio and data
- Widest recording and playback compatibility
- White inkjet media surface for smooth, strong colors
- Hub Printable
- Medical applications: FDA 510K approval, document B032976, owner operator 9044305
- ISO 14001 certified manufacturing
- Zero w0=ave distortion
- Lowest bler, E12, and E22 error rate in the industry
- Lowest jitter and deviation levels in the industry
- Fewest rejects with failure rate of less than .006%
- 100 year durability data integrity guarantee
- 100 disk spindle
Buy the best and save!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Taiyo Yuden 4.7GB DVD+R, 8X, White Inkjet-Printable and Hub Printable, 100 Disc Spindle:
The photo shows Taiyo Yuden discs made in Japan. What was sent were CMC (Taiyo affiliated) discs made in Taiwan. Not the same. Also, no spindle, just shrink wrapped discs. Sending them back.