Portable, powerful learning tool for bass.
The TASCAM CD-BT2 Portable CD Bass Trainer gives you the ability to slow down the speed of a CD without changing the pitch—allowing artists, musicians, students, and music teachers to practice, learn and teach fast licks, rhythm parts and solos from their favorite bass players.
The CD-BT2 bass trainer features an all new improved ultra compact design, comprehensive LCD display with graphical user interface, album title/track title indication by CD-text, expanded effect banks for user preset, chromatic tuner, and TASCAM'S pioneering VSA (Variable Speed Audition, pitch control without affecting key) feature lets you learn up a continuous mix of their favorite songs anywhere you go.
Features include integrated pitch and key control, bass canceller with selectable canceling pan point and selectable frequency range, and seamless integration with CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback. You can now discover the licks your favorite artist really played.
- Portable CD bass trainer (More compact than previous CD-BT1MKII)
- CD-DA/CD-R/CD-RW disc playback
- 10 second anti-shock memory
- Comprehensive 128 x 64 dot matrix LCD display with graphical user interface
- Album title/Track title indication by CD-Text
- Elapsed Time/Remain Time display with bar meter
- +16 to -50% pitch control in 1% steps
- VSA (Variable Speed Audition, pitch control without affecting key)
- Key control: +/-6 semi-tone, in semi-tone steps with +/-50 cents fine tune
- Single play and continuous play
- Single Loop, All Loop, and Seamless IN-OUT Loop
- Flash Back function (Instant review up to 5 seconds prior playback)
- Bass Canceler with selectable canceling pan point and selectable frequency range
- 10 effect banks for user preset
- Chromatic tuner with calibration (435 to 445Hz)
- 3 octaves tone oscillator
- Metronome (BPM: 40 to 220, Beat: 2 to 6)
- 1/4" Bass input
- Bass/Mic input volume
- Bass/Mic input level meter indicator on LCD display
- CD level meter indicator
- Foot switch connector
- 5 selectable functions by foot switch (Flash Back, Rewind, FF, Bank, Effect on/off)
- 1/8" stereo line output
- 1/8" stereo headphone output
- Headphone volume
- MONO monitor for CD (L+R, L, R)
- Sprit monitor (Left ch: CD, Right ch: Input or vice versa)
- Battery operation
Call or click today to order.