- Product 445569
Taye Drums DZ Rack
- Write a Review
The Taye DZ Rack is an amazing compact solution to all of your small room gigs and on-the-go gigging. It features steel tubing, Taye's unique DZ Pris...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Support for the working drummer!
The Taye DZ Rack is an amazing compact solution to all of your small room gigs and on-the-go gigging. It features steel tubing, Taye's unique DZ Prismatic finish, TC1515 and RC1578 Rack Clamps, LD78105 L-arms, and Taye's BA78 Cymbal Arm.
- Two BA78 cymbal boom arms, 7/8" tubing
- One DZ1514 Taye DZ tube, 1.5" x 14"
- Two DZ1520 Taye DZ tubes,1.5" x 20"
- Three DZ1529 Taye DZ tubes, 1.5" x 29"
- Three LD78105 L-arms, 7/8" x .415"
- Five TC1515PC Taye tee-connector
- Five RC1578PC Taye release connector
- Three CAP15ER tube cap, end rubber
- Four CAP15FR tube cap, foot rubber
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Taye Drums DZ Rack:
This rack is pretty and light weight, a complement for the Taye Go Kit, but it lacks attachments on the vertical tubes for cymbal arms. The main problem with this rack is the clamps. I think Taye uses plastic resin for their clamps to keep them light-weight for use with the Go Kits. But if you tighten the clamps up so they don't slip, they can easily fail/snap at the hinge or tee ends. I've broken two so far with only light use. If you buy this rack, be prepared to replace the clamps with Gibralter or DW steel clamps.