- Product 581764
Ultimate Support TOUR-MT Standard Weighted Base Mic Stand
- Write a Review
Like the rest of the TOUR Series Mic Stands, the TOUR-MT Standard Weighted Base model is designed for professionals, rental facilities, touring, and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Rugged, smartly designed weighted base for stability during your performance.
Like the rest of the TOUR Series Mic Stands, the TOUR-MT Standard Weighted Base model is designed for professionals, rental facilities, touring, and backline companies. As its name suggests, this model has a strong, zinc, die-cast weighted base for stability. It has a height adjustment level of 42.5" to 63.8". Perfect for vocal applications or capturing acoustic instruments when a performer is standing.
All TOUR Series mic stands are roadworthy and feature patented universal mic attachments that feature top threads that fit both U.S. and metric threaded mic clips and accessories. Each stand is made of heavy-walled, oversized steel tubing (1.1" diameter) that is super strong and takes the abuse of the road. All parts on the Ultimate TOUR series are interchangeable and field replaceable. In fact, the bases have a modular design with a quick-release connection system that allows you to mix and match any base or shaft within the series with other models for fast and convenient set-up, tear-down, and storage.
- Patented mic attachment with top threads that fit U.S. and metric threaded mic clips and accessories
- Heavy-walled oversized steel tubing
- Standard-sized zinc, die-cast weighted base
- Parts are interchangeable and field replaceable
- Heavy-duty chrome finish
- Die-cast 1/4-turn clutch adjust system
- Base and shaft can be mixed and matched with any Tour Series base and shaft
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Height adjustable from 42.5" to 63.8"
- Tube diameter: 1.1"