- Write a Review
Like the rest of the TOUR Series Mic Stands, the TOUR-RB Round Base model is designed for professionals, rental facilities, touring, and backline companies. Unlike its counterparts however, the TOUR-RB's zinc, die-cast weighted base is round. It has a height adjustment level of 42.5" to 63.8". Perfect for vocal applications or capturing acoustic instruments when a performer is standing.
All TOUR Series mic stands are roadworthy and feature patented universal mic attachments that feature top threads that fit both U.S. and metric threaded mic clips and accessories. Each stand is made of heavy-walled, oversized steel tubing (1.1" diameter) that is super strong and takes the abuse of the road. All parts on the Ultimate TOUR series are interchangeable and field replaceable. In fact, the bases have a modular design with a quick-release connection system that allows you to mix and match any base or shaft within the series with other models for fast and convenient set-up, tear-down, and storage.
A more traditional looking mic stand with a sturdy round base and steel tubing.
- TOUR-RB Round Base Mic Stand
- Patented mic attachment with top threads that fit U.S. and metric threaded mic clips and accessories
- Heavy-walled oversized steel tubing
- Round zinc, die-cast weighted base
- Parts are interchangeable and field replaceable
- Heavy-duty chrome finish
- Die-cast 1/4-turn clutch adjust system
- Base and shaft can be mixed and matched with any Tour Series base and shaft
TOUR-RB Round Base Mic Stand
- Height adjustable from 42.5" to 63.8"
Tube diameter: 1.1"
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.