- Product 491275
Yamaha 2-Leg Hex Rack System
- Write a Review
Yamaha's hexagonal tubing prevents clamps from slipping and adds strength and stability to the rack. Cymbal arms mount from front vertical tubes and ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Yamaha's improved rack setup is rock-solid.
Yamaha's hexagonal tubing prevents clamps from slipping and adds strength and stability to the rack. Cymbal arms mount from front vertical tubes and clamps rotate on ball joints for superior adjustability.
This rack is packaged to support a typical five-piece kit with a suspended floor tom. The rack includes a 46" curved front bar, three HXTC tom/cymbal arms, three tom arms, and one 24" side extension without leg support. With available accessory clamps and tubes you can create any custom configuration. The matte finish resists fingerprints better than chrome.
- Hexagonal tubing prevents clamps from slipping and adds strength and stability
- Matte finish resists fingerprints better than chrome
- Clamps rotate on ball for superior adjustability
- Packaged to support typical five-piece kit with suspended floor tom
- Includes 46" curved front bar, three HXTC tom/cymbal arms, three tom arms, one 24" side extension without leg support
- Cymbal arms mount from two front vertical tubes
- Available accessory clamps and tubes for you to create any custom configuration
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
This is my 5th rack system over the years and without a doubt the best. I bought the 2 leg and 3 leg racks and put them together to make a incredible 3 sided drum rack system. The Hex shape of the bars is far from a gimmick, it is extremely functional and strong. The clamps use a ball design that allows positioning at any angle. The design is incredible, i would highly recommend this to any rack user. I think you will be impressed.